– Korea Post Philippines is a newspaper for Korean community in the Philippines
– KPP has supported Korea-related activities in UP Diliman, such as UPCIS AKLE, UP Korean Speech Contest, etc.
– KPP position is open for article writing assistant who is able to communicate in Korean (* You may be asked to choose local news, translate some news, assist Korean journalist outside of the office, etc.)
– Korean language fluency is not necessarily considered great, however, it is preferred who can at least understand, speak, and write Korean language
(* You may not be asked to write entire piece of article in Korean, however, KPP staff may teach or instruct further)
– Office hour 8am-5pm
– Salary and working condition will be informed upon interview or confirmation of hiring
– Someone who is COMMITTED, PASSIONATE and would like to experience in Korean company NOT JUST FOR FUN or NOT FOR A VERY SHORT PERIOD, should challenge!
– Those who are interested, please mail your CV to soulbarbers at hotmail dot com
Kim Sun Ah, and the rest of the Scent Of A Woman team, in Cebu, Philippines.
Photos from Cebu… as posted on my me2day.
김선아언니 이렇게… 우리 나라에… 다시 만나서 정말 반가웠어요… 언니의 필리핀말 정말 잘하시네요. 정말 정말 행복해요! 우리 나라에서 폭 쉴 수 있어서 정말 다행해요.사릉해요~ ♥
Kim Sun Ah Unnie… I’m glad to meet you again… (this time) in our country…. Unnie’s Filipino is really good. I’m very very happy! It’s good that you were bale to take a good rest in our country. Iluvyah~
감사합니다 언니! 한국에 잘 도착하시기 바랍니다. 제가 아직도 세부에 있어요. 오늘밤에 (한밤중) 마닐라로 비행기를 타고 돌아갈거예요. ^_^
Thank you Unnie! I wish you’ll get to Korea safely. I’m still in Cebu. Tonight (midnight) is my flight back to Manila. ^_^
이 사진 자막이 “한국 출발” 맞죠? 김선아언니, 이동욱님, 선물 있어요. 우리요. ^_^
This photo’s title is “Setting off to Korea” isn’t it? Kim Sun Ah Unnie, Mr. Lee Dong Wook, we have a present. Us. ^_^ (ooriyo)
우리 강지욱 본부장님도 만났어 정말 반가워요. ^_^
I’m glad to meet our (General Manager) bon-boo-jang-nim(wrong spelling dia!!!!) Kang Ji Wook. ^_^
Oh my friggin’ god!!!! OH MYYYYYYY GOOOOODDDDD!!!!
The “love of my life” is here in the Philippines!
It was reported today that Suna Unnie and the Scent Of A Woman team (including actors Lee Dong Wook, Eom Ki Joon, Seo Hyo Rim + Writer and PD) are going to Cebu for a vacation after the filming of Scent Of A Woman ended.
It’s been my/our lifelong wish for Suna Unnie to visit the Philippines. And now it came true!
I would really want to meet her again…
But Cebu is really far from where I am… I have to take an airplane to go there. And I also have no idea yet where to find them…