I know it’s going to be one interesting year for me. It could either be a super wonderful year. Or it could be a so-so one. Or worse, it could be a difficult one.
Actually, I can already somehow taste the bitterness of 2012 as early as now. And if I hadn’t had a good talk with a friend before 2011 ended, I may not have been looking forward to 2012 with a smile. I may be stressed out from anxieties and worries over lots of things – things that may not even happen. And worse, afraid of tomorrow and the possible pains and disappointments it may or may not even bring.
I will try my best not to be forgetful anymore of precious life lessons I learned from my dear Suna Unnie’s dramas. I will strongly live each day treating it as if it were my last, just like Kim Sam Soon. I will work hard on everything that I do and will never give up just like Shin Mi Rae. And I will live my life to the fullest and cherish every moment of it like Lee Yeon Jae.
I will never be afraid nor worried whether 2012 will be a good year, a so-so year or a difficult year. Instead I will work hard to make the most out of it and enjoy every moment of it.
- Study hard (Do I have to put it on my resolution? It’s a must!)
- Work hard (And save more!)
- Continue studying Korean (Yey!)
- Take TOPIK 중급 (I’m serious this year, unless Kim Sun Ah decides to visit our country on the day of the exam again :p)
- Keep in touch with friends
- Make it up with friends (미안해요 ㅠㅠ)
- Keep blogging
- Cut-back on fangirling (I need to! ㅠㅠ)
- Procrastinate less (Are you sure you can do it?)
- Don’t be too stressed
- Work hard to fulfill items on my Bucket List
Let’s get it on 2012! 새… 출…발!